Rodgers Homepage

Monday, February 23, 2015

Week 022315 - I-search - notes, draft; Ch9/10 Booklet; Writing Assessment

Due Date - Details:

022415 -
Ch 9/10 Booklet due at beginning of class - colored, inked, border, title page

First draft of I-search TYPED - 5 paragraphs - Problem, Thesis, First Argument (3 paragraphs). Double spaced, name, title, date (most completed this in class on 022315)

Group Edit of First draft

022515 -
Second Draft I-search for first 5 paragraphs - typed, double spaced, printed out
IN CLASS - Read Chapter 11, page 119- top of 123. Pop Quiz on SS7 pages 119 - top of 123.
Library.

022615 -
8 note cards for I-search
Pop Quiz on SS7 pages 119 - top of 123.

022715 -
10 note cards for I-search
In class - Argumentative Essay Writing Assessment (articles read in class,

I-search update:
I-search folder should have the following documents:

  • Arg1firstname - no spaces
  • ProbThfirstname
  • Notesfirst
  • FirstDrfirstname
First Argument - three paragraphs as follows:
  1. EXPLAIN the elements and key terms of the argument
  2. Best EVIDENCE - studies, data, statistics that categorize different elements to make your point
  3. EXAMPLE or Anecdote of an actual person or event that supports your argument
Bibliography - MLA format - use online MLA Bibliography generator



No comments:

Post a Comment