Rodgers Homepage

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Grades are in and complete. Have a great summer!

LASS7 Grades and comments are final as of this morning. With grades complete, my summer can officially begin, but my 2011 - 2012 school year is not over. I try to learn from parent and student feedback for the following year, reformulating activities, finding new material and trying to improve on the delivery of the curriculum so that students can get the most out of the classroom experience.

If you have any suggestions or comments that will be helpful, I would appreciate constructive comments. The in class Portfolio Review sheet that asked students to focus on their strengths and things they liked about the class were full of great ideas for next year.

Please send your comments to teacher@erodgers.net

I hope everyone has a great summer, either on a vacation, at a camp or just enjoying the free time at home.

- Eliott Rodgers

No comments:

Post a Comment