Rodgers Homepage

Monday, August 15, 2011

The New School Year - Fall, 2011

I would like to welcome all students and parents to Language Arts and Social Studies Seventh Grade Core in our classroom, Room 601, as your teacher, Mr. Eliott Rodgers.

I know that many of us are excited for the first day of school. I am sure that we all, including myself, would love to have a few more days of summer - waking up when we want, being able to decide what we are going to do most of the time, and losing track of the days in the blaze of endless summer.

So, the first day, with a little sleep in all of our eyes, we will all be there at the first bell wondering who is in our class and how this coming year is going to turn out. I love that first day, but I too, wonder how I can help to make the year interesting, engaging and exciting. Of course, there is much to accomplish - textbooks, writing and reading, but I am most concerned with how we will work together to make the class fulfilling for each one of us each day.

I look forward to seeing everyone on Monday, August 22, the first day of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment